Wednesday 15 May 2013

New Recruit - Number Two - Rebecca Hart



So It’s my third week of working at Bryce Mennell and I’m happy to say I felt like a part of the family from day one! The relaxed atmosphere in the studio really makes you feel at home. Of course being the newbie it was my job to provide something yummy for everyone, and my homemade vanilla cupcakes definitely went down a treat with the crew! Wonder what I’ll be rustling up next week! 

I’m thoroughly enjoying getting into the work routine  - it sure was a body shock after being a student bum for 4 years – and the guys have been great at easing me into the fast pace of life at the BM office! I feel like I’ve drank my body weight in brews but I’m really looking forward to my future here and I’m proud to say I’m now a part of the Bryce Mennell family! 

RH x

No comments:

Post a Comment